- 2017-2020 | Coordinator of “Safety and reliability of distributed engineered systems” project, cluster of excellence SysNum (bringing together researchers in Computer Science and Control & System theory).
- 2019-2022 | COCOTIER project: see at here.
Some past projects
- 2014-2016 | Coordinator of a collaborative project on “model-based fault detection and diagnosis of abnormal aircraft control surfaces” with Airbus.
- 2014-2015 | Coordinator of a CONACyT (Mexico) – CNRS (France) consortium: Control and estimation by sliding modes.
- 2014-2015 | Creator of EASIERFLY consortium: 5 countries (France, Germany, NL, Italy and GB).
- 2007-2010 | Coordinator of SIRASAS project: Cross-domain project on spacecraft autonomy. 9 partners. Supported by the French Foundation for Research in Aeronautics and Space, Airbus and Thales Alenia Space. Budget: 2.21M€.
- 2006-2009 | Coordinator of SICVER project: Fault Diagnosis, Control and Guidance of Atmospheric Re-entry Vehicles. Partners: European Space Agency (NL) and EADS Space Transportation (FR). Budget: 1.324 M€.
- 2005-2008 | Lab responsible for the European RECOVER-GARTEUR project.
- 2004-2007 | Coordinator of GENSAT project: Path planning by flatness for low-orbit satellites. French Space Agency and Thales Alenia Space.
- 2004-2006 | Coordinator of a project with Turbomeca / Eurocopter on robust vibration analysis of helicopter turbomachines.
- 2001-2005 | Coordinator of collaborative S2P2A project funded by the European FEDER on air pollution monitoring.