I have given a number of open conferences and interviews for the general public, and participated to panel debates at international or French events. Below some selected ones since 2016:
- Opening panel at ICINCO 2019. Theme: The rise of Artificial Intelligence: Now, Near and Far.
- Panel discussion at MEA 2017. Theme: Innovation in aerospace.
- Below, a short YouTube video on my CNRS Innovation medal:
Appeard in the French journal “La tribune”. Theme: Future Single Pilot Operations (2030+), and self-piloting and self-learning planes (2050+). See here.
- Press conference (in French) organized by the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) on perspectives and applications in control“. See here.
- Invited talk (general public, in French): Les mardis de l’innovation, November 2016, CNRS, Paris, France. Theme: Connected transport.
- Invited talk (general public, in French) at the “Fédération de Recherche du CNRS Charles Hermite”, November 2016, Nancy, France. Theme: Numerical sciences and industry 4.0.